Service Level Agreements (SLAs) outlining performance criteria often become meaningless when multiple IT vendors are involved. For this reason, CQI offers true, global end-to-end IT-as-a-Service management solutions. And remember, ‘global’ doesn’t just mean geography (although we’ve got that covered!), it also means unified, consistent access and experience with your technology from employees to end customers.
We work with you to solve a myriad of IT-related challenges you are likely experiencing:
- Not enough resources in your in-house IT staff.
- Growth of your data is increasing, and existing IT infrastructure cannot keep up.
- Legacy systems exist and are quickly becoming obsolete and harder to support.
- The number of sites, devices, systems and users is increasing.
- Ability to manage risk, security, and compliance is diminished with increased growth.
- Your CFO wants to move from a capital to an operating expense model.
- Internal processes are not automated or standardized across business units or at all.
- Existing IT infrastructure is fragmented and becoming more complex to manage and monitor.
- You need completely custom applications or a hybrid cloud/data solution.
- Internal accessibility or efficiency is an ongoing problem.
- Maintenance is burdensome. Licensing and support contracts are unreliable, unavailable in different regions or only solve part of the problem.
We invite you to visit our Services pages to learn more about our end-to-end IT management solutions or request a free consultation and quote today to discuss your exact needs, and how CQI can help.