Our client is one of the world’s largest suppliers of aerospace and defense products, headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. They are specialized in designing, manufacturing and servicing systems and components for commercial and military aircrafts. They are also a major supplier for international space programs.
– The client reported that they were abruptly unable to make international calls at one of the prime locations
– The client also reported an issue with their dial plan
– Our engineers asked the client to make test calls in order to run a trace.
– The team identified that the calls were not being routed through a particular trunk group.
– We checked the status of the trunk group
– Our engineers created a ticket in the ITSM tool
– The team performed triage and checked the traces
– Engineers re-routed the calls to a second trunk group, through which they were able to make international calls
– The team took approval from the client and engaged a technician at the client location to busy the first trunk group and ensured that the trunk was in service
– Engineers checked dial plan analysis and route pattern, and made necessary changes as per client requirement